Time After Time franchise owners will be trained to perform most watch services right in their store, often while customers wait. However, owners will encounter customers with problems they cannot diagnose, repairs they do not have the skills or time to perform, and watches that need to be cleaned and restored.
To take care of these more complex and intricate services, we provide franchisees with assistance from the Time After Time Service Center. This 6,000-square-foot facility is staffed with professional watchmakers who fix, clean and overhaul 3,000 watches per month.
The TAT Service Center completes services such as:
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Watch movement overhaul
- Crystal replacement
- Stem replacement
- Crown replacement
- Custom dials and engraving
Collaboration with the TAT Service Center gives franchise owners the freedom to offer more elaborate services to their customers without worrying whether they can perform them. It also offers a stream of passive revenue. You take the order, ship it to the Service Center and return it to the customer.
Without the Service Center, franchise owners would be forced to send their more complex repairs to individual watch brand service centers.
Here’s what the TAT Service Center offers that brand service centers don’t:
- Competitive profit margin on TAT Service Center repairs, compared with brand service centers
- Quicker turnaround on most repairs and restoration jobs, compared with brand service centers
- Live phone help for questions and repair advice
- Staff dedicated to Time After Time store owners
- Liability control: Franchise owners will have more experienced watchmakers to fix delicate or complex issues. Also, if a watch is damaged during in-store service, the franchise owner can send it to the TAT Service Center for prompt attention.